/ End of song //>
|| Sri rAmachandra krupALo bhaja
manaharaNa bhava bhaya dAruNam
navakanja lOchana kanja mukhakara
kanjapada kanjAruNam ||
| Oh mind, sing the praise of the most compassionate Lord Sri Ramachandra. It dispels the worst worldly fears. His eyes are beautiful like blooming lotus. His face is like lotus flower. His feet are like red lotus flowers.
1. kandarpa agaNita amita chabi nava
neela neerada sundaram
para peetamAnah taDita ruchi suchi
naumijanaka sutAvaram ||
1. He is million times more beautiful than Manmadha. His body is like blue cloud. His yellow garments shine like lightening. I bow to Sri Rama the consort of King Janaka's daughter Sita.
2. bhaja deenabandhu dinESa dAnava
daitya vamSa nikandanam
raghunanda Ananda kanda kOsala
chandra daSaradha nandanam ||
3. Sira mukuTa kunDala tilaka chAru
udAra anga vibhooshaNam
AjAnubhuja sura chApa dhara
sangrAma jita khara dooshaNam ||
4. iti vadati tulaseedAsa Sankara
SEsha muni mana ranjanam
mama hrudaya kanja nivAsa kuru
kAmAdi khala daLa ganjanam ||
2.Worship the savior of desolate. He belongs to Surya Vamsa. He annihilated demon-clan. He is the root of all happiness. He is beloved son of Dasaradha the king of Kosala.
3. He adorns crown beautifully. His Tilak on forehead and hangings on ears are beautiful. He is majestic with bow and arrow on his arms. He conquered wicked Khara and Dooshana.
4. Saint Tulasidas uttered this holy verse which pleases the minds of Sankara, Adisesha and other sages also. Oh Sri Rama, please dwell in my lotus-like heart and dispel all evils and evil desires.