|| 1. nATa :
mAdhavO mAm pAtu matsyAvatArO
vEdastEya dushTaharO vEdAdi rakshaNa Sri||
gOvindam namAmyaham guruguha nuta koormAvatAram
dEvarAjAdi poojitam divyAmrutapadam||
SreedharENa rakshitOham bhoomipAla sookarENa
hita dEvOpakarENa hayAsura hati nipuNEna||
narasimhAya namastE prahlAda prArdhitAya
hiraNya prANa harAya hariharAdi vanditAya||
vAmanAdanyE najAnEham naravara roopiNaha
Sukra balirAjAdi Sruti jNAna prabOdhinO||
6. kEdAram :
parasurAmasya dAsOham seetApatinA SaraNAgatasya
kshatriyakula bheekarasya jamadagni rushi putrasya||
7. vasanta :
rAmachandra swAmin bhaktim karOmi
daSaradha sukumArAtmani daSavadana bhanjanAtmani||
balarAma mAm kalaya bhOgeeSAdi sOdara mu
raLee gAnAnanda mukundAdi sadA lOla||
9. saurAshTram :
Sri krishNam bhajarE chitta
Sri rukmiNee patim
SiSupAla kamsAdi haram
pAnDavAdi rakshita varam||
kaliyuga vara vEnkatESam
khala samooha hata surESam
achyutAdim bhajEham aniSam
|1. Let Sri Maha Vishnu protect me. He incarnated as divine fish and killed demon Somaka to restore Vedas.
2. I bow to Govinda who incarnated as tortoise. Guha, Indra and other Devatas worship him. He distributed divine nectar to Devatas.
3. Let me be protected by Vishnu who incarnated as wild boar and destroyed demons Hiranyaksha and Hayasura. He skillfully helped Devatas.
4. I bow to Narasimha who on the request of Prahlada incarnated as man-lion and killed demon Hiranyakasipa. Indra and other celestials worship him
5. I know none else than Vamana whose appearence is attractive. He expounded Vedas to Sukracharya, King Bali and others.
6. I am Parasurama's devoted servant. He surrendered to Rama. He was terror to valiant Kshatriyas. He was sage Jamadagni's son.
7. I pay my obeisance to Lord Sri Rama the son of Dasaradha. He annihilated ten-headed demon Ravana.
8.Let Balarama think of me. He is brother of Sri Krishna who played music on flute. Mukunda is friendly with Balarama.
9. Oh my mind, worship Sri Krishna the destroyer of Kamsa and other demons. He is the Lord of Rukmini and protector of Pandavas.
10. I always worship Lord Venkateswara the consort of Alamelumanga. He is bestower of boons in Kaliyuga. He is destroyer of evil. He is the Lord of Devatas.