puNyajana poojitE nArAyaNee jagadambikE ||
3. sarasvatee manOhari:
poorNa phalaprada charaNE sarasvatee manOharE ||
4. Suddha vasanta:
pushpita SuddhavasantE punDareeka sadruSakarE ||
5. aharniSam prakASamAna hamsadhvani virAjitE||
6.aparNE kunDalinee nAgadhvani sahitE dhvani sahitE sahitE hitE ||
2.Oh Mother Narayani, pious people worship you. You are the mother of the universe.
3. Her sacred feet bestow fruits absolutely. She is close to Sarasvati's heart.
4. She shines like the spring season blooming with flowers. Her hands are tender like lotus.
5. She shines incessantly in the back ground sound of swans.
6. She is Aparna the personification of mystical "Kundalini Sakti" . She enjoys Nagadhvani ragam. She is very benevolent.